1. SPM Solutions Terms & Conditions
Learning event dates, times, course descriptions and facilitators are occasionally subject to change. Should these change, SPM Solutions will make every effort to inform you of these changes prior to the programme commencement.
Should a learning event fail to attract a minimum number of participants, SPM Solutions reserves the right to reschedule it. Notification of cancellation will be made at least 10 working days prior to learning event commencement.
1.1 General Conditions of Enrolment, Registration and Payment
- All registrations are confirmed in writing before the programme commences.
- Programme fees are payable prior to programme commencement.
1.2 Substitution, Cancellation, Transfers and Failure to Atten
- All cancellations, substitution of participant with another and transfers to later dates must be received in writing (email).
- Substitution of participants is permitted at any stage and will not incur a fee.
- Cancellations received less than 10 working days prior to programme commencement will not be entitled to a refund, however a minimum refund may be evaluated on a case by case basis
- Transfer requests received between 5 and 9 days prior to programme commencement will incur a fee of 25% of the programme fee.
- Transfer requests received less than 5 days prior to programme commencement will incur a fee of 50% of the programme fee.
- Failure to attend any booked learning event incurs the full fee with no refund unless otherwise negotiated.
2. Learning Event Information
2.1 Course timings and venue
SPM Solution learning events are generally half day in duration; this being 8: a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00p.m. – 5:00p.m. The venue is the AUT Millennium, 17 Antares Place, Mairangi Bay. All effort will be made to notify participants should venue or learning event timings change.
2.2 Course material
A workbook, pen and notepad will be provided to all participants. All participants of a learning event will receive a Certificate of Achievement upon completion of the course. All participants will be notified prior to course commencement if they are required to complete any pre-work or bring any extra material or resources to the course.
All course attendees are provided with a light morning tea or a light afternoon tea depending on timing of workshop. Please advise SPM Solutions two days prior to the learning event commencement if you have any special dietary requirements. We cannot guarantee that your dietary requirement will be granted by the caterers if the request is received after this time.